collared-by-faile has been hard at work, figuring out how to create digital versions of the hardcopy publications we've been putting together for the last few years. Her effort and genius have paid off with the release of the first Bikini Babes in Peril collection (2011 - 2013 calendar images).
For those who purchased the hardcopy version, if you want the digital version as well, there's something called a "Matchbook" discount available.
This is good news for several reasons, including that we can now finalize our work on the Demon's Due publications and make them available in digital versions as well. As we near the end of the 2015 year, we will be releasing some digital and hardcopy publications for the holiday season, including both versions of Bikini Babes in Peril Collection 2 (2014 - 2016 calendars). I'll post the cover for that one in a few weeks.
Until then, I'll re-post the ongoing journal entry with the recent spoilering soft pencil preview for the next 22 Web of Betrayal images.
Twisted Plot, Part 1 can be purchased here
A few details about this publication.
* It's 164 pages in length (Rats in the Cellar, Part 1 was 134 pages, and Rats in the Cellar, Part 2 was 158 pages ).
* It contains 7 bonus images (Rats in the Cellar, Part 1 had 3 bonus images, and Rats in the Cellar, Part 2 had 6 bonus images).
* The adult content included in the bonus imagery is... much more "adult" than in the previous volumes. In collared-by-faile 's words, "It's steamy."
* The narrative is roughly 14,500 words in length (Rats in the Cellar, Part 1 had a narrative around 10,250 words long, and Rats in the Cellar, Part 2 had a narrative around 12,500 words long ).
* The narrative in this offering is the best of these first three publication in the opinion of the writer, artist, and editor.
* As we've watched the publications over the past year, we've seen Amazon's minimum list price drop a few $$$ from the initial listing, then slowly creep back upward. For those who acquire it from Amazon, we will be getting a royalty of 87 cents ( $.87 ) on each purchase. For those who acquire it from Createspace ( www.createspace.com/5547598 ), we get a royalty of $5.27. I don't think Createspace sells or ships outside of the U.S.A., nor does their price drop as does that on Amazon.com .
* Since Amazon.ca has not yet listed either Rats 1 or Rats 2 for purchase at this time, (but they do have Rats in the Cellar: The Old and the New available ) it will likely be a year before this publication can be acquired there.
Also, anyone interested in the Bikini Babes in Peril 2016 Calendar can get it here: www.lulu.com/shop/jeff-fairbou… Here's a preview image of the art it contains.