Other than cells that form the tissues of my body and seconds I've drawn breath, I'm not sure I've ever had a million of anything in my life. A million pageviews! Kinda cool. Of course, it took 801 deviations to get there, which strikes me as a LOT of drawings and paintings to post in one place. But, now that I think about it, I can imagine a bunch of other things that would be interesting and possible to have a million of, like:
- a million pages that I've read (I honestly have no idea where I am on this one).
- a million minutes spent drawing ("Demon's Due" alone puts me at a third of a million, so I've either already got this one, or I'm closing in on it).
- a million emoticons I've used in all of these comments (it just might be possible...
- a million cents to quick-spend (a million dollars is as unrealistic for me as a million emoticons, but a million cents = $10,000, which is easily doable and could produce something fun and practical).
- a million seconds of good, uninterrupted sleep broken up into one 6-8 hour increment each day (it would end up being about a month and a half, but damn that would feel nice right now).
- a million times I've listened to music/songs that I like (considering most times I put in a single mp3 and play it over and over again for hours while I draw, this one is possible, too).
- a million arousing thoughts (I think I first reached this one at about the age of fifteen, and I reached my second million at fifteen-and-a-half...
- a million smiles that I help to inspire (and wouldn't it be cool if I could see every one of them?!
- a million moments of intimacy shared with the woman I love (holding her in my arms, smelling her hair, kissing her neck, you get the idea).
- a million "bad guys" killed in video games (with games like Space Invaders, Galaga, Centipede, Starcraft, and Rome Total War in my past, I think that one's in the bag).
I could go on, but I won't. Instead, I'll get myself back to drawing and then work. We're almost at the halfway point of Bookbinding, at which point I plan on finishing up Rats in the Cellar (revision) including the prologue to the whole Demon's Due storyline, so that we can get the publication underway.
Regardless, I wish everyone a package of a million of whatever it is that would be the coolest for you!